Apart from a mortgage, your car is probably the second most expensive purchase you will ever make. Therefore, if you are planning to have your car valeted or detailed, one of the main priorities should be that the individual or company working on your car are adequately insured to do so.
As members of the Professional Valeters and Detailers Trade Association, at MD Auto Care we ensure that we have thorough insurance policies in place to provide our customers with total peace of mind when they entrust their vehicle to us. We are more than happy to show any of our insurance policy documents to our customers before we carry out work on their pride and joy.
We are insured against the following;
- MOTOR VALETING AND DETAILING - internal and external detailing cleaning (including engine bay), pressure washing and steam cleaning, deodorising, paint decontamination, paint touch in repairs (paint chips, scratches etc), paint polishing/enhancement/correction (by hand or machine), internal and external protection (sealants, waxes etc)
- PUBLIC LIABILITY - £1 million
- PRODUCTS LIABILITY - £1 million
- SERVICE INDEMNITY - £1 million (cover against injury, loss or damage as a direct result of our negligence whilst working on your vehicle, for example, overspill of tyre shine on brake disks causing brakes to not work effectively)
- DIRECT DAMAGE TO VEHICLE WHILST BEING WORKED UPON - £50,000
- MOTOR TRADE ROAD RISK POLICY - fully comprehensive cover to drive customer's vehicles when they are entrusted to us for valeting and detailing work